Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feelin' Like Fall!

          Hi everybody. Today Elizabeth went to the Hillsdale County fair with her friend for the day. Elizabeth's friend wanted her to take some goats to their fair so Elizabeth took two goats to the fair. She is going to show them on Friday. My mom, Benjamin, Elizabeth and I went there on Monday. We brought our school work and did it there. We also walked around too.
        I like the months of fall. I like it how God made it so the trees change their colors. I also like it how it how pretty their colors are. My favorite color in the fall is orange. I think it stands out more than the other colors. Fall is a very nice time to go horseback riding, take walks and go bike riding. Our trees are just starting to change color


The pretty trees in the fall

My horse (Angel) during the fall 

No comments:

Post a Comment