Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Why That Title???

Hi everybody I just wanted to tell every why my blog is named "From the Doors of an Orphanage". The reason I call it that is because when I was 4 1/2 I was adopted from an orphanage in the country of Ukraine. I had been there since I was born. I was trying to figure out what name to name my blog.  I asked everyone in my family if they had any ideas for a name for my blog. When I asked my dad, he gave me this title as an idea and I liked it. So I kept it.  So there you have it why I named my blog from the Doors of an Orphanage. Today Abigail,  Elizabeth and I went riding in the woods. I also did my Saturday cleaning that I do every Saturday morning.
 Here are some pictures:  
                                           
                                                                    Our whole family
                                       
                                                 
                                                                      Our barn
        



                                              
                                                             Our garden from this year
                                       





                                           
                                                                       My dog  Buster and I

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment