Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Times and More Canning!

Sunday - September 18, 2011
          Our family went down to my Uncle Jack's house. My cousin Tom and his wife Rachel are going to have a baby. This is going to be my Grandpa and Grandma's first great grandchild so most of  my aunts, uncles and cousins were there too, It was a lot of fun. My Uncle Jack has an Argo. It is a six-wheeled vehicle that can go on land and in water. We rode on it until it broke down.  It broke down 2 times and each time we fixed it.  On the third time it broke down my Uncle finally gave up on trying to fix it.
Wednesday  - September 21- 2011
       This morning I woke up at 6:00 AM.  I did a little bit of school and my mom, sister and I canned carrots and peppers today. The peppers took longer than the carrots did but now we have some color to put in our pantry.  Then at 2:30 Elizabeth and I went riding horses. It was awesome! When we got back we had to do our chores. We had B.L.T's.  They were great to have for a late summer supper!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment