Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's SO quiet here!

2-1-12
  Hi everybody, how did the first mouth of the new year go for you all. I can't believe that it is already February 1. Last Friday  dad , mom, Rebekah, Elizabeth and my brother Benjamin went down to North Carolina to visit Bethany and Daniel. Abigail and I stayed home to do the chores and to keep our two puppies alive and out of trouble. My family are coming home tonight, they are also going to bring Bethany home!!  I am glade that she is coming home.  This past week was very quiet. I would rather have my family home than having quietness!!. I am glad that I have a big family. I wounder what it is like to have just one sibling, It was kinda like that this past week. I only had my sister Abigail.  She is very fun to be with, just saying. I am very thankful that I have other siblings too, they are also fun to be with. I kinda miss the loudness of our house.  I guess you get so used to it that you miss the action. I did actually had fun with sister this past week. We did a lot of fun things together. Those that have a lot of siblings I would advise you to be thankful for them because what would you do with out them and you'll never know how long you will have them. It is nice having other siblings because that means you have more opportunities to show love  to them and also how much God loves them.
                                  BE THANKFUL FOR SIBLINGS.
 Yesterday I rode my horse Addy. She has unproved a ton. I am teaching her to shake, she is doing it for me when I tell her. I am also teaching her to bow, I just started that yesterday so I can't tell if she's picking up on it. Addy is now coming to me when I whistle at her, she is also trusting  me to pickup her back feet!!  She has been doing great on her front feet. So now there you have an  update on Addy.  =)


Enjoy February!

~Rachel
         








            

No comments:

Post a Comment